Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Magick is in the Air

I just came back from the most magickal of weekends...

Four days in the woods. Four days of peaceful bliss. Four days of nothing but Perfect Love and Perfect Trust.

This weekend was my Ordination weekend, it was spent with my Sisters and my Brothers - with not one care in the world. Well, I can't say that entirely - as I did have a few moments of worry. I was baby-free this weekend so that I could more fully focus on the mystery at hand - so I did have my "mommy-moments" desperately curious about how my baby was, but other than that it was all care free.

Given that this is a mystery tradition, and that with most covens in general certain things are not to be discussed, I really can't talk about too much about the finer details. What I can say is that this whole experience was genuinely and massively healing to the nth degree.

I am proud to be a part of this coven, this community - this family. I am proud to call myself a loyal sister, and to hold the title of "Priestess". And I am grateful that they have welcomed me.

Love and Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment