Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years' Revolutions

Out with the old and in with the new, right?

In an effort to actually get my butt in gear with my writing goals/aspirations I'm going to take part in the Zero to Hero project that Wordpress is putting on. It's a 30-day challenge to better one's blog, and I'm going to do it. Not sure what I'm looking to gain, other than consistency, but we'll see what comes my way as a result.

Other things in the new year... I'm going to get a new car. I'm going to better my overall health - including being more active. I'm going to better my relationship with my baby. I'm going to be more artistic, and otherwise creative. I'm...

I'm going to live.

Here it is not 15 hours into the new year and I'm feeling FAN-TAS-TIC!

Bring it on...

No comments:

Post a Comment