Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

I just want to write

So I'm going to write. I had all of these plans, these backed up ideas of posts to write. And I finally sit down to get it all done, and all of my ideas just fade away. Posts that I set up are now meaningless, the threads of ideas that I had are long since gone. All of which is just a lesson to sit down and write...when the idea strikes.

Here I am on a bleak Monday night, sitting with the modern-day devil's advocate. I have Google at my finger tips, a mind that won't sit still, and a pint of ice cream. This is a recipe for insomnia - if that's even the right term for it. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in my head that I feel I could go days without sleeping, then I see that it's 2 in the morning and I remember that I have to go to work tomorrow (even if said work is just my 3-yr-old).

I don't even know what I'm doing... And I'm not even sure if that statement is exclusive to this blog.

Well.. that's all the more I've got... Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment